Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chocolat N' Spice Muffins

My FAVOURITE place for a muffin is the undefeated Chocolat N' Spice. I've been patronising the store for years. My previous office is just next to it, so naturally we were frequent customers. But surprisingly, fanatics can be found even at the Clementi area, my current office.



We always buy in BOXFULS... there are so many different flavours! Orange, cheese, chocolate chip, banana, walnut, blueberry, etc.etc.



But my ultimate favourite is this beauty... Double Chocolate



So chocolately and more importantly, SO SOFT AND MOIST! See the chocolate chips inside!



Go try it - You won't regret it!

Chocolat N' Spice
Blk 1 Tanjong Pagar Road
#01-18 Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Singapore 082001
Tel: (65) 9276 2110

Opening hours
Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 5 pm
Sat: 8.30 am to 3 pm
Closed: Sundays & public holidays

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...