Saturday, October 16, 2010

Brotzeit sausages and roasted pork



Went there for lunch the other weekend and decided to try out something new other than their usual pork knuckle. They had this roasted pork special that day, so we gave it a try. The meat was moist and flavourful while the crispy pork skin was to die for! I love the patty that comes with it. I'm not sure what it is, I think it's potatoes, but it's delicious!



We ordered one of their smoked sausages too. It's a little salty for us, but I just love the crunch of the skin before our teeth sinks into the meat. Of course, we love the sauerkraut, which was soft and slightly sour, really whets your appetite and makes you want to eat more!



They were having the Oktoberfest special beer, so we ordered two. I gosh I really love beer! It's quite simple, but very smooth and light. Delicious. Another yummy lunch!

#01-149-151,
1 HarbourFront Centre Walk,
VivoCitySingapore 098585
Reservations : 62728815
Opening Hours
Sunday to Thursday: 12.00pm to 12.00am
Friday, Saturday & Eve of Public Holidays: 12.00pm to 1.00am

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...