1 pc of boneless chicken thigh - diced
5 pcs of large button mushrooms - sliced
1 large onion - cut into large slices
a few slices of carrots
2 pcs garlic - roughly chopped
1 tsp of dried Oregano
pinch of salt
1 small knob of butter
Spaghetti - a bunch with circumference of about a 50cent
1. Using a deep pot, brown the chicken pieces in oil. Remove from pot.
2. Stir fry the mushrooms, onions, carrots, garlic in pot with the remaining oil with a good pinch of salt.
3. Add in the chicken, oregano and add stock till it almost covers all the contents.
4. Put the lid on the pot, lower fire, and let it simmer while you prepare the pasta.
5. Cook the pasta according to the instruction on the packaging.
**while waiting for the pasta to cook, keep busy by washing dishes and clean up the kitchen!**
6. About 5mins before the pasta is done, add a knob of butter into the chicken and let it continue to braise. The butter would make the sauce rich and velvety!
7. Drain the cooked pasta and pour into the pot with the braised chicken.
8. Stir well and serve with a nice salad!
Super Yummy Braised Chicken Spaghetti