Thursday, September 22, 2011

CoCo's Sausage and mushroom thin crust pizza

Was at my wit's end as usual, wondering what to cook for lunch when I remembered that I bought a packet of wholemeal wraps a few days ago.


So I decided to make a little home made thin crust pizza.


It's basically a pizza even people who can't cook can make.

  1. For the tomato sauce base, I spread on some pasta sauce from a jar. 
  2. Next I sprinkled on a generous heap of shredded cheese. Yumz~!
  3. Lastly, put on whatever ingredients you like, which was some sausages and mushrooms. 
  4. Bake the pizza in an oven at 200 degrees celcius for just 10-15mins, which is just enough to melt the cheese and make the crust crispy. Cut and serve!

Unfortunately, my 2 year old wasn't very enthusiastic with the pizza, but I really liked it! It really tasted like those restaurant style thin-crust pizza. I polished off the whole thing myself! Sigh, now I have to go make something else for the little princess... -_-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...